Christopher Yuan’s life went from promising dental student, to practicing homosexual, to drug addict, and finally to a life embracing the salvation that comes from a faith in Jesus Christ. Read the complete article in the Billings Gazette.
Christopher Yuan and his mother will be in Billings, Montana: Here is their schedule for Nov. 4-5 at Radisson Hotel, 5500 Midland Road, sponsored by Worldview Forum. Cost is $10 in advance or $12 at the door. Call 534-2019 for information:
- Nov. 4, 7-8 p.m.: “Holy Sexuality, my Journey to God.”
- Nov. 4, 8:15-9 p.m.: “A Christian Response to Homosexuality.”
- Nov. 5, 9-10 a.m.: “Homosexuality: Texts and Hermeneutics.”
- Nov. 5, 10-10:40 a.m.: “Ordinary Parents, Extraordinary Father.”
- Nov. 5, 10:40-11:30 a.m.: “Nature or Nurture.”
The Yuans will also speak at Harvest Church, 1235 W. Wicks Lane. They will share their story Nov. 5 at the 5 p.m. service and Nov. 6 at the 9 and 11 a.m. services.